Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before booking. For all that is not explicitly mentioned, please refer to the laws in force, your own good taste and common sense in the best interest of all.
Thank you for choosing to stay in our B&B and welcome! We want to make you aware of the rules of B&B Adduari, so please carefully read the following rules of conduct that each Guest must adopt in order not to disturb or damage other Guests, the property and the environment. We kindly ask you to consider B&B Adduari as your own home. Treat it accordingly. Your collaboration will be essential in having a more pleasant stay, in full respect of the building, the staff and the outer environment. We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached. We also reserve the right to modify these rules for reasons of expediency and functioning of the services by publishing them on this website.
- The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS of B&B Adduari and is set up to guarantee everyone a peaceful stay. It is a contract between "B&B ADDUARI" and the Guests and, therefore, the booking and its acceptance on our part implies full acceptance of these Regulations.
- Non-compliance with the Regulations and provisions contained therein may result in the removal from the property of the transgressor (as provided for by the laws of the Italian Republic which recognizes the right of the owner of the B&B to expel without notice anyone who does not comply with the Regulations or behaves disrespectfully). In addition, the owner has the right to report a supposed crime and ask for the intervention of the local Authorities.
- Parents (or whoever legally exercises parental responsibility) are responsible for the acts carried out by minors inside the B&B and are required to supervise them and make sure that they, as themselves, respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbors and the owners at all times.
- Any activity that could disturb other guests is prohibited.
- these Regulations are available in all the rooms of B&B Adduari and published on the website adduari.it.
Your Personal Details & Privacy
- In accordance with the 13 of D.L. 30.06.2003 n. 196, we are required to keep a register of guests who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, and/or passport numbers, place of issue, etc. These data are used to issue receipts and will be submitted to the Police to keep track.
- By filling out the availability check form and / or subscribing to the Newsletter you will allow us to add your email address to our database, which is useful for sending communications, promotions and offers.
- In order to comply with the national and regional provisions on fighting the spread of COVID-19, the breakfast service is temporarily suspended.
- minimum rate: € 20.00 per person per night.
- maximum rate: € 75.00 per person per night.
- rates are inclusive of: overnight stay, daily cleaning, change of bed linen and bath towels every 3 nights.
- rates also include the consumption of heating/air conditioning and the use of the services and accessories inside the bedrooms and bathrooms.
- rates do not include the municipal tourist tax where applied according to the Decree Law 292 / bis art.4.
- rates do not include transfers to and from airports, ports and stations, parking, half board in restaurants and anything not expressly specified.
- booking requests are accepted via the dedicated form on B&B Adduari website, via telephone or at the B&B.
- after checking the availability of the requested period, a detailed summary of the stay will be sent to the given email address.
- upon acceptance of the summary, we will suspend availability for the room(s) you requested even in the OTA systems on which we are present and we will send instructions to make the payment of the deposit exclusively by bank transfer.
- failure to pay the deposit within 5 working days from the communication of bank details entails the reopening of the availability of the room(s), both on our website and on the automatic booking systems of the OTAs on which we are present.
- Once we receive evidence of the bank transfer, we will confirm the booking and send the summary voucher indicating the date of both arrival and departure, the Guest's personal details and the number of people staying at the B&B, the type of service requested, our offer, the total amount of your stay including the municipal tourist tax.
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions
- Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason, and in the event of early departure, forfeit their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due (art. 1385 -1386 cc.)
- Guest(s) who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions:
- Cancellation made 30 to 15 days in advance of arrival date = Full deposit refund
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date or no show = No refund issued, full amount of deposit due
- Exceptions to these rules are special offers, promotions and last-minute deals such as "non-refundable rates", "early booking" and such: in these cases, no refunds are granted.
- Please inform us with the estimated time of arrival at the B&B so that we can arrange a better welcome.
- Rooms will be ready by 12:00 p.m.
- Check-in time is 8:00 am – 13:00 pm and 15:00 pm – 19:00 pm on day of arrival.
- It is possible to check in at times other than those indicated above, but it is necessary to inform us at least one day before the date of arrival.
- Luggage can be left at the reception if the estimated time of arrival is before 12:00 p.m.
- You will be asked to show a valid ID (or passport or driver’s license) whose details will be submitted to the Police in order to keep track of all our Guests.
- The final balance of the stay must be paid upon arrival at the Reception and exclusively in cash. Credit cards and checks are not accepted.
- B&B Adduari does not have a VAT number, so we can NOT issue invoices, but simple receipts.
- Check out by 10:00 a.m. on day of departure.
- It is possible to leave your luggage at the Reception until the arrival of any taxi/transfer/shuttle or until departure.
- it is possible to have a late check out (after 10.00) if the room has not already been booked. Late check-out costs 50% of the price of one night in the same period.
Interdictions and warnings
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and in the common areas of the entire B&B.
- Animals (domestic or otherwise) of any species are not allowed inside the B&B.
- The use of the kitchen equipment is not permitted.
- The use of open flame equipment (stoves, burners, lamps, etc.) is prohibited in the entire building, including bedrooms.
- Barbecues and grills are not allowed.
- Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities. The names of the occupants must be provided at check in. Any third-party visitors and/or overnight guests are only allowed access at our express permission, and it will be charged with a rate increased by 50% of the price of one night and immediately communicated to the Police. In no case is the stay allowed to a number of people exceeding the one fixed in the booking.
- Behaviors, activities, games and equipment that may cause disturbance or nuisance to other guests must be avoided.
- Keep away from areas reserved for the staff, such as the storage cabinet.
- Weapons, knives, sticks and other blunt objects are not allowed inside the property.
- Guests will be promptly informed in case the staff are to enter the occupied room for any purpose other than daily cleaning (e. g. maintenance).
- The electricity of the B&B is alternating current at 220 volts. Guests are invited to verify that their appliances are suitable for this type of electricity. All electrical sockets are of the Italian type.
- Our Guests are required:
- to respect and safeguard the environment and nature.
- to avoid wasting water and electricity by making a rational use of them: do not leave water running or air conditioners and lights on if not necessary or when leaving the room.
- to close the windows and doors when turning on the air conditioner.
- not to clog the toilet with diapers, paper or other material. All our bathrooms have baskets for all Your waste.
- not to throw waste in the common areas and to recycle it in the appropriate containers.
- not to take sand, plants or anything else from the beach and natural areas of the town.
- Our Guests are required:
Damages & Lost Property
- Lost keys will incur a replacement charge of 50,00 €.
- We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs.
- Intentional theft and damage will be immediately reported to the Police.
- the owner’s of B&B Adduari cannot be held responsible for damage caused by force majeure events, such as atmospheric events, natural disasters, sudden blackouts, power surges, damage or car theft.
- for no reason, discounts will be granted to cover any or presumed disservices that may occur following the events described above.
- B&B Adduari is not responsible for the Guests’ objects left unattended in the rooms and/or common areas.
Therefore, we kindly ask Guests to:
- put small valuables and/or money in the safety deposit box.
- always lock the bedroom door.
- make sure that the entrance door of the B&B is properly closed.
- notify and hand over any lost or found object.